Welcome

Welcome to the new CCAMA blog


I'm Judy Kitson. At the February meeting I was elected to do your newsletter and also set up a web page.




My husband Jim Kitson and our good friend Gene Tucker joined the Color Country AMA last fall when they pulled during Western Legends in Kanab and I joined at the pull in La Verkin when I pulled for the first time. Wow, what a feeling. Now we are all hooked on pulling and tractors. We are even planning our first tractor pull for Page, Arizona in September. We hope to make this a yearly event.


I choose to do it as a blog spot for several reasons. The main one being it is easy, free, and allows us to put up several things as well as being accessible to anyone, so maybe we will even draw new members or at least interest in our events, etc. from it.


I do hope you will find it useful and informative and maybe even fun. I welcome any and all comments, suggestions, pictures, articles, etc. This is your space, help us make it what you want.

No comments:

Cotton Days 2009